How To Become A Wedding Planner: If You Are Asking "How To Become A Wedding Planner?" As I Did

I'd like to give you my best help here if you are wondering about how to become a wedding planner as I did before.

Call me Max. I'm a well-known wedding planner based in Phoenix, AZ and I love wedding planning and am passionate about helping people organize their dream weddings. I will post some tips on how to become a wedding planner on this website if you too, would like to be one.

I do remember how a solid guide was appreciated 6 years ago when I was wondering how to make a step-by-step approaching towards my dream -- becoming a successful wedding planner.

I was lucky. Cate -- a true friend of my family -- gave me the 1st lesson in one sunny afternoon. Since then she has been my business mentor and I've been working enthusiastically chasing my dream. So far I have organized over 200 weddings of various scales and styles. I never regret for being able to help the brides create the ultimate experience in their BIG DAY. I totally love what I do!

Talking about Cate she has been a national-wide event organizer besides an intimate friend of my family for decades. She has planned hundreds of weddings and other events in north America and Europe.

As an educator Cate has dedicated in helping people realize their dreams. Her text book Become a Wedding Planner no doult is the most decent and updated guidebook I've read answering how to become a wedding planner so far. Highly recommended if you seriously considering lunching your wedding planner business and want to have all the insider tips and expert's advice on this field.

Here I want to show my respects and thanks to Cate and I do hope the content on this website answers your question of how to become a wedding planner as Cate did for me. Any comments and questions are very welcomed!

Best,
Max Sanjulian
Phoenix
MaxSanjulian@yahoo.com

Back to How To Become A Wedding Planner

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI thank you so much for responding to my question at yahoo answers you have been a huge help!! Just one more question though if u dont mind.... There are so many online schools to choose from i was wondering if you know anyone or heard anything about either IWPP (international wedding planning proffessional) QC School of Wedding planning or US Career Institute?? They both sound good to me but I want to make right chocie. my email is jamiemandich@yahoo.com thanks so much again!! Jamie

Tiffany said...

I wanted to know what is the best school to apply to to help me know more information about becoming an event planner, there are lots of books out there that I know or helpful, but like you said I want to start by planning friends weddings to get more practice, and how do you build up a good relationship with the vendors so that you can get good deals with them?

Anonymous said...

Hi Max, thank you for sending me the list. I just want you know I've already started following the book you recommended. So far so good, the bride loved my idea. I'll keep you tuned in to all things.

Anonymous said...

Hi,my name is Alison.I'am looking into wedding planning. The area I live in does not have one. I want to feel the void. Should I consider a online school or continue reading books. What books would you recommend reading? My email is alisonreinemer@yahoo.com.

Thanks

event planner said...

Thanks for the useful information

kennady said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kennady said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John said...

Hi my name is John and I am a NJ NJ wedding photographer. I find working with wedding planners a good way of taking the stress off the bride and groom so the can enjoy there wedding day. If you would like to hire a wedding photographer for your wedding day and are interested in wedding video contact us at http://www.jftphoto.com/